laopo, dunno why you yesterday suddenly change your attitude towards me again..haiz..now back to the cold front..becoz u're too busy?haiz..anw, even though you claim that you've no feelings for zw, I'm really uncomfortable with you accepting his offerS of going home with you and even say that it's good sometimes..haiz..maybe you don't feel like you were betraying me when we were together, but every guy and girl will know that if a guy repeatedly sends a girl home, the guy must be interested in the girl. Yet, I dunno if you are being too nice or what, you simply let him continue to do so..I mean even if he did turn up, you could have turn him away..trust me, if he was a genuine friend, you won't lose him as a friend by firmly rejecting him..
In fact, if he was a genuine friend..he wouldn't be doing this kind of thing behind my back..and you can say that it's not in you to report..but hey, this is really not reporting but communicating! and when you told him that you enjoyed his company, he's bound not to give up..haiz..even though I'm really reluctant to say this, but the more he press on and the more you let him press on, the lesser chance there is for us to be together again..haiz..nvm..i say so much also no use, becoz u're still so warm to him..tink the more i say, the more u'll go to him only..I'm not asking you to not be friends with him..but rather just be firm about it especially when he turns up and send you home..why must you give in to his childish behaviour?
if you say that the whole world is against him, think why is this so?if he hasn't done those things, would anyone be against him?And if you hadn't allow him to send you home, would anyone think that you're bad even though most think that you're been too nice..and I thought you'd appreciate me for the kind of freedom and privacy which I gave you..but it backfired and now I'm burnt by the lion..