Today's the 42nd day le..and I really dunno how long more can I hold on le..it's not that I don't love you anymore..but I am really feeling tired le..school work has taken a toll on me i think..and I really think there's sth wrong with my health..haiz..but nvm..coz now that you no longer (I think) have any feelings for me le, so it's ok..coz u probably won't feel as hurt should sth (touchwood) happen to me..haha..even as I am typing this, my eyes are closed and I force them to open after typing several characters to check..
I dunno what needs to be done, what I should do anymore..each time I hear you tired..my heart still feel v pain..but i know u probably dun feel the same to me when I complain that I'm tired..since the feelings is no longer thr..n u're probably too busy that you'll juz brush it off..but I juz wanna let u know that,no matter what,my love for u still remain as strong..I dun wan u to love me as a friend..
you said you are terrible to me..I don't know what made you say that..but perhaps you were right in e sense that you don't tell your friends about it becoz you do not want to be seen as the 'bad' party..to me, no matter what you've done/said, so long as u come back to me loving me, I'm willing to treat this as a dream..hm..always loving u de laogong..