It's the 70th day. xin xue lai chao so decided to blog again. Not exactly emo-ing but just got some thoughts to spill. I still miss her a lot and despite my best efforts, I will still think of her. I really don't know if I should send her a message of concern at times because I don't know if she will take it well. It's just like the kylo cho's photo which I shared, wanting to talk to her but feeling like I annoy her.
Just like a few nights ago, I'd wanted to message her to ask her to gai bei because it started pouring, but I was thinking if that will make her feel like I am telling her what to do. I think she has moved on pretty well which is good for her because I am glad at least she is happy now, with her life, studies and zw. I am soldiering on also, some people say that moving on = letting go = no more feelings for her. But if that's the case, I don't know when I can fully move on. So my definition of moving on is probably just let nature takes its course ba, if it's meant to be, it will be.